Compact skin, flexible core
Bayflex® integral is a versatile flexible Integral skin foam used in a wide range of applications in everyday life, for example in the home, at work, in leisure, in car interiors etc.
Its very special material properties are due to the combination of a dense to solid skin zone with a soft, flexible, open-cell core. Bayflex® integral can be produced in molds in a single operation, using HFC, pentane or CO2 as the blowing agent.
Bayflex® integral is noted for its excellent surface quality and design freedom and for its high abrasion resistance and vibration damping. These properties can be optimized through careful coordination of the tailor-made raw materials to the processing parameters.
- Flexible Integral skin foam with a density range of 150 - 800 kg/m3
- High comfort and pleasant tactile properties thanks to a flexible foam core
- Decorative and abrasion-resistant surface thanks to a solid, elastic skin
- Faithful reproduction of mold surfaces
- Can be combined with other materials
- Complex geometries and fast cycle times possible