Intelligent thermal insulation
Baymer® Spray is a high-grade thermal insulating material noted for its outstanding flexibility in application because it is produced in situ on the building site. This means that the fast and effective insulation of flat or complex surfaces in variable layer thicknesses is no longer a problem. For the specialist, the absence of joins – and thus of thermal bridges – in the insulating material is very important. Baymer® Spray is the perfect solution: it produces a seamless insulating layer and is economical into the bargain.
Baymer® Spray is used in a wide variety of construction applications, such as housing, industrial buildings, roof insulation, renovation of old buildings etc.
The advantages of Baymer® Spray
- High insulating capacity thanks to low thermal conductivity
- Seamless insulation layer prevents thermal bridges
- Good water vapor permeability allows the building to "breathe"
- Water-repellent and water impermeable due to closed-cell structure
- High flexibility in application allows easy insulation of complex surfaces